You may return most items sold by Alter Systems and altersystems.com within
10 days of delivery for a refund.
- There is a 15% restocking fee for returned orders.
- There is, also, a 5% transaction fee for order cancelations and refund requests
after 24 hours from when the order was made.
- It is the customer's responsibility to insure that all returned orders
arrive at our warehouse within the allowable 10-day period.
- It is the customer's responsibility to pay for all shipping cost(s) involved
in the return of an item/order.
- Alter Systems, LLC will pay for the returned shipping cost of an order/item,
if it is a result of our error.
We cannot accept returns of certain items, including:
- Any item that is gas-powered or contains flammable liquids.
- Any product missing the serial number or UPC.
In addition, we will only issue partial refunds for the return of certain
- Any item that has obvious signs of use.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, is missing
parts, or originally enclosed item manuals/documentation.
Did you receive a damaged or defective item? If the
item has a damaged or defective part, we recommend that you contact the
manufacturer to see if they can have this part shipped directly to you.
You can usually find contact information listed in the product manual
that came with the item. Otherwise, visit our Returns Center (coming soon). We'll ask
you to indicate the number of items you're returning, the reason for return,
and whether you would like a refund or a replacement item sent to you.
Did you receive the wrong item or an item you didn't order?
Visit our Returns Center. You will see a section at the bottom of the
list of items in your order where you can indicate items that you didn't
order. We'll ask you to indicate the number of items you're returning,
as well as whether they arrived instead of or in addition to items that
you did order. We will also ask you whether you need a refund or a replacement
sent to you.
Are you missing an item? Check the packing slip that
was included with your shipment. In order to fill your order quickly and
efficiently with items already in stock at different fulfillment centers,
we may have split your order into multiple shipments, which we would indicate
on the packing slip. If this is the case, rest assured that you will not
be charged any additional shipping costs beyond those you had originally
authorized. Visit the relevant order summary in Your Account
for estimated delivery dates for every shipment associated with your order.
Wondering where your order is? If you have not yet received
your order at all and think that you should have by now, visit the relevant
order summary in Your Account. Here you will find updated availability
information, estimated delivery dates, and even shipment tracking numbers
when the carrier has made them available.