Our Price: $529.50
You Save: $9.50 (2%)
Add item(s) to cart to estimate shipping
Blue Sky Solar Boost 3048L Charge Controller, 24/48V 30A
The Ultimate Photovoltaic Charge Controller...Increases Charge Current Up To 30% Or More!
Patented Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology allows Solar Boost 50 and Solar Boost 3048 to increase charge current up to 30% or more compared to conventional charge controllers. Donít waste money by throwing PV power away! Get the power you paid for with a Solar Boost charge controller.
Solar Boost controllers also provide an advanced fully automatic three stage charge control system to ensure the battery is properly and fully charged, resulting in enhanced battery performance with less battery maintenance. An equalize function is also included to periodically condition liquid electrolyte lead-acid batteries.
An optional user friendly digital display is available to monitor PV charge performance. Optional temperature compensation of charge voltage is also available to further improve charge control and battery performance.
Sizing Recommendations for MPPT Charge Controllers:
Please remember that the amperage rating for MPPT Charge Controllers is based on the output current to the battery. The Charge Controller should be sized so that it equals approximately 70% of the incoming PV array amperage. For example, the input array amperage on a Solar Boost 50 should be limited to 35 amps in order to obtain the maximum boosting advantage to the battery.
Features and Benefits
- Patented MPPT Technology Increases Charge Current Up To 30% or More!
- 30A/48V Ratings Support Large Solar Module Arrays
- Three Stage Charge Control Optimizes Charge Parameters to Battery Size & Type
- MPPT Power Converter Can Charge Lower Voltage Battery from Higher Voltage Array
- Electronic Current Limit Prevents Overload or Nusiance Fuse Blow
- Available Digital Display Monitors PV Charge Performance
- Durable Powder Coat Finish & Conformal Coated Electronics Resist Corrosion
- Fully Protected Against Excess Current, Temperature, Transient Voltage & Polarity
- Full 36 Month Limited Warranty, Optional Extended Coverage Available
- ETL Listed to UL STD. 1741
- Certified to CAN/CSA STD.
- E335-1/2E, CE Labeled
Shipping Weight: 9 lbs. / 4.1kg
Shipping Dimensions: 13" x 11" x 5"