Our Price: $91.75
You Save: $16.25 (15%)
Add item(s) to cart to estimate shipping
Morningstar SunLight SL-10L-12, 10 Amp Lighting Series Charge Controller 12V
Morningstar's SunLight SL-10L-12 is the world's leading solar lighting controller. We have combined all the advantages of our SunSaver charge controller with some unique lighting control features.
Includes all the advantages of the SunSaver charge controller. Please refer to the SunSaver product information for more details.
Unique Lighting Control Features
- Using solar array voltage to determine day and night, the SunLight provides 10 different lighting control options.
- By measuring the length of the night, the SunLight's ON/OFF/ON options provide the capability to turn on the light at sunset, turn off the light after 3 to 6 hours, and then turn on the light again for 1 or 2 hours before sunrise.
- The length of the night is calculated by taking a moving 4 night average, and thus automatically adjusts for seasonal changes in the length of the night.
- The test button helps the installer by blinking the red LED to confirm correct selection of lighting control option, and also turns on the light for 5 minutes to verify that the light is operating correctly.
- Timer accuracy is within 2 seconds.
- The SunLight is available in 10A or 20A, and at 12VDC or 24VDC
- For solar arrays greater than 20A, the SunLight may be used in parallel with the SunSaver controller (lighting control limited to 20A).
Standard Controller Features:
- Temperature compensation
- High level of lightning protection
- Computerized production testing
- Ambient temperatures of 40șC to +60șC
- Expected 15 year life
- Parallel capability for higher current ratings
- Easy to use
- Constant voltage, PWM series charging
- Reverse current protection (at night)
- ISO 9002 manufacturing
- High efficiency, low self-consumption
- TropicalizationEpoxy or conformal coating
- Five year warranty
- No need to derate- 25% design margin